Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Olympics

How are everyone's Olympic Events going?  Did you see the closet challenges?  I thought these were helpful after our meeting on Sunday.  I did mine, but since it was blouses only it took me about 2 minutes.  I only own one blouse and it turns out I don't like it so I got rid of it.  I did go ahead and get rid of a couple shirts that I had to wear under blouses that I didn't need anymore either.  I didn't do my Home Blesssing yesterday, am hoping to get it done today.  Happy Flying!

1 comment:

  1. My mom said she will help met with the Olympics,
    I kinda in a bad situation with my arm tape all up and it limits my bending and lifting going to go see if i can print the events. Mom going to organize my refrig and freezer tomorrow so she know where thing are everything getting push around. i gather the trash out car there were no cups. My junk draw did not need it and my recipe draw were done a couple weeks ago so we going to do the refrig. keep it up girls

    ReplyDelete