Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everyone!  Have you seen FlyLady's 2010 motto?  The Timer is My Friend in 2010!  Every time you think you are too tired or don't have time to accomplish a task tell your princess she only has to do 5 minutes, set the timer and mean it!  I am learning that my inner princesses is just like a child, if I am inconsistent in what I say and what I actually do (ie.  I only have to do 5 minutes and then I make her clean for 2 hours) my inner princess will turn into an inner brat! 

This is the start of a new year and the habit for the month of January is always Shining Your Sink!!!  Make this your goal for the month and time yourself - see how long it really does take to wash dishes and wipe out your sink - you may be surprised how quick it goes!  Remember the full system of bleach and scouring is only necessary if it has been a long time since you had a shiny sink.  I think it will be my goal for today!  If you would like to join me here is the link:

http://flylady.net/pages/FLYingLessons_Shine.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment