Sunday, January 24, 2010

Klondike

Sorry I forgot all about the meeting tonight. It been crazy her. I took a nap from 1;30 until after 5ish. Then I took Taylor to sell a couple more boxes of cookies.

This weekend was so much fun. So much warmer than last year. Remember temp '0'degrees. I did not fall in the mud so that was good. But every time we when to the bathroom I was sliding down a hill of mud. Skylar stay pretty clean. He really only got muddy doing the obstacle course they have. He wore his snowsuit. Easy cleanup. But we forgot to put on boot one time to use the bathroom so his school shoes got muddy. Will try to clean up tomorrow when they are all dry.

Looking forward to next year when I get to take two boys. I am sure I will hear it from my other two that it is not fair that Rylee gets to join. They both joined in second grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment