Thursday, December 3, 2009

How's Every One Week Going?

I can finally say I done in that Orange Room. Only thing in the door way is thing I taking to Free Christmas. I took 15-20 minutes at a time in that room I even talk on the phone using my blue tooth and got a lot done why talking to my Aunt. I got a call for Linda Reynolds and the Polk Line Club is having Free Christmas and looking for donation. She said if I found any thing in the orange room I like to get rid of I could bring it to the Polk Community Center Saturday. Did that make my day. Things I had where I wanted them are now going to the Free Christmas. She said it does not have to be new but I have some new things I going to get rid of only because they are taking space. I did lots of Super Gluing today. Fix a 3 piece wooden puzzle box that has Teddy bear with different outfits and faces. wonder if Jen will mine if I give to Free Christmas. Was hers and her children had fun with it.

I going to the Craft room tonight to put things away from making some cards and ridding up. I felt very good when I got up today I hope tomorrow I do also.
Wrap another present today and found my Prayer Sister gift I purchase for her early in the year for her and going to wrap it tonight.
The sink been shine, the laundry put away, Greg bath been swish and swipe. Dishes are washing in the dish washer. Been picking up any thing I see on the carpet as I walk thur. Will sweep them tomorrow.
Counter are 1/2 okay but not bad nothing a 5 minute fire drill will take care of.

Hope your weeks are going good for you. Can't wait to see from you ladies.

Might dig out some Christmas music just to get in the Spirit of Christmas.
Happy Flying !!

No comments:

Post a Comment