Friday, December 25, 2009

stress free holiday

Did you fly ladies have a stress free holiday? My begin tomorrow (26 and also Jan 3)
I think I did very well as could be expected even with all the bad knew I had gotten. I am going to teach my mom how to fly while she staying her. Hopefully my port will be getting in so I am ready for chemo and not have to worry about all the infection.
Did you all get what you wanted for Christmas?
I got a couple 6" Longaberger pie plates & couple tealight holders from Kay so I have something to open at my house and my grandchildren got me a Bird feeder shaped like a swing. Can wait to put it out so I can see the wonderful creature that God has given me to take care of. I have 7 pair of red birds and 8 pair of doves. Three kinds of woodpecker many finches not as pretty as when spring and summer are here but I still can tell the sex. I even have a couple pair of purple finches that have not left for the warmer weather. I sure hope my mom likes feed my bird since I have to avoid COLD while going through my chemo. Just finish up all the cookie today well Greg did. Who makes candy at Easter time?

No comments:

Post a Comment