Monday, December 14, 2009

Well It's Mon the 14th of Dec

After a week of not getting much done last week because of Doctor appointment for both Greg and I am going to be very glad that I only have one appointment this week and I praying for good results.
My mother was here this weekend to help with SS party and I not taking her home until tomorrow. She said she want to help me get my house clean. My house got good house blessing. I only have to do some fire drills on the kitchen counter and table. Which I think both of us are very tire. I did 2 load of laundry only one need to dry the other need to and on the line or lay flat. I have to finish putting away every thing I got out for the party on Saturday. Can't keep my husband out of the cookies.
Had a wonderful time last night. My shopping is done. I going to focus on Christmas cards tomorrow and Weds. and keep us with my daily routines.

Happy flying ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment