Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fling Fling Fling

Instead of crawling in the orange room I can't move any more. I flinged! I even going probably have a load for Goodwill or the pump house.
Any one need a canon printer? I think probably not I had it for window's 95 and 98. I upgraded to an all in one and was going to use it if I ever got another computer for up stair. But when Jenny left was not need for another. Do any of you Candlewick? I found a pillow that's Christmas Wreath on it. Going to Goodwill or PumpHouse if you don't want.
I have of list of thing when it all said and done. Not sure if Jenny going to keep her exercise thing if not it going. Found all Jenny pictures I took when she was little just might have to scrapbook them. I have a grater full of stuff Greg took out as I tossed now the stairs. Remember when there was Tri-Chem? I found a box of thing that maybe can be embroider. Have lots of Crossstitch started and not finish how funny is that. Well done for today. Always on the go might come tomorrow and help. Going to Bible Study

No comments:

Post a Comment