Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hello

I went to moms today and we fling and reorganized. I think we filled another gater load of empty boxes and got 2-3 to go to Goodwill. I got stuck taking stuff to my house. No I know why I don't like cleaning over there. I end up bring it bad to my house. Got to do re scrapbooking. Mom needs to put pictures out of no no albums. Hopefully I can get over another day to help fling stuff. If my kids take stuff to Goodwill on Sat. they will get a patch for doing a good turn.

Got to enter popcorn sales by the weekend and I get girl scout stuff on Tues.

How does the poll work? Every time I'm on it is closed. I did not shine. I lucky if I can keep my floor pick up from night to night. Got weeks worth on cloths on the couch. My try to put some away tonight.

Jen

1 comment:

  1. Do you ever wonder why you save things. Some of the boxes were my stash and dash and some was from when I put thing there when Jenny live here. Had a roaning fire tonight!! We did the pink bath room closet today and yes she took an other load home with her again tonight. Working on getting my counter pick up I got 1 and 1/2 Walmart bags of paper clutter since you went home. Junk mail I wonder why they ever think of it. All this election stuff is just cluttering my counter. If you go to Black River next week that box with recyle is to very heavy for me to take can you (unless I rebag it)Can you grad it?

    ReplyDelete