Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My updates

I did my Holiday Mission!  I have a serious issue with gift wrap and bows!  I love to collect the supplies and I have an entire dresser full.  So I just got some under the bed storage containers and decided I would only do one.  I did the bows.  I flung some smooshed ones and gave away two un-open bags!  Hope that others of you have a chance tonight to at least spend a few minutes thinking about where theses supplies are and where you are going to keep them for the holiday season.  Happy Flying!

1 comment:

  1. I have a wrapping paper thing from Rubbermaid I purchase a three years ago I also like that idea fly lady had about a suit hanger may be a travel one can't think what it call. As for bows I usually have them but I never got out to get my bow or paper and the end of the season last year. I usually never pay full price for my wrapping paper or bows but never got out last year for the end of year bargins

    ReplyDelete