Monday, November 23, 2009

It's Monday

Wow It's Monday and I am a year older. Does that mean I get a year slower?!
I purchase a $1 wicker oval basket to put on Greg counter so he would put his things in since he can't open the drawn. I harp all evening Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday. Sunday morn when he got up in the middle of the night he was mumbling about the basket. Every time I went in I pick it up and put it back in the basket I ask him how hard it was for him to do that.He said he uses it 8 times a day so leave it out Last night when I went to bed I put in away again. When I got up this morn it was still there I clapped my hands and he said I only did it because I knew it make you mad. I only had to put it away once so far today. He put all the dishes in the dish washer before I got up. Got home from church at 9:30 and was to tired to do his dishes and shine my sink. He put the dishes in the sink. I strip the bed and done 2 loads of laundry and all put away. Tomorrow wash is ready to be wash. The floors are swept and paper burnt & counters and table are half pick up with hopes to finish them once I get off. I made a pot of coffee with out putting in the grounds in (is that a sign I getting older?) so I drinking Cinnamon Apple Spice Tea instead. Well I better be getting off to bust so clutter and enjoy my pot of tea!!

Happy Blogging every one!

1 comment:

  1. I almost poured my coffee in the sugar bowl instead of my coffee cup :)

    ReplyDelete