Monday, November 9, 2009

Window Mission

Ladies I got up today knowing I wanted to do my windows. I am taking a break from washing than. I have all them done in the part that we live in. The upstairs need to be done. Plus the outside of my bedroom down stair which I going to need some help from Jenny. I spent more time getting the two bay windows open that I broke one trying to pull it and Greg told me I could not do any more that I tire and just plain weak. I did a couple window with paper towel and the thought I going to get my micro rag. They were the best thing I have ever used. You probably could of only use water and they be clean. I could not get the dog nose off the sliding glass door using paper towels twice so I thought I wonder what the micro towels would do. I did not even use any elbow grease to do them. I feel really great that I got one of my goals that I want to get done. Last week I most of make to big of goal to get done.
Well going to go unload the dish washer and see how much time it takes to uncluttered my counter and I think I get Kelly Mission for today done also.

Have a wonderful days ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment