Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Up and Going

Got up at 7:15 p.m. made the bed, started a pot of coffee, took a shower, swish and swipe, wipe counter off, & swept Greg bathroom. Comb hair, got dress, put on my shoes and down to the laundry. Put roast in crock pot. Back to Greg bathroom and condense the same kind of cleaner together. Got rid of 7 bottles!! Clean under Greg sink took things to basement and down stair bathroom that did not belong up. Down to basement to change laundry around, spray rust out in the utility sink, transfer clothes to dryer, back to sink and WOW! it work, I spray some more Rust Out and scrub the utility sink out. Should of taken a picture but Jenny can tell you it was really orange now it white again! Filled the TP holders in all bathrooms. Remember my pills today and ate breakfast and taking my break. Laundry is till drying. Well going to check e-mails and clean the shower out down stairs now you can use it again.
Up stairs to the orange room I go.

2 comments:

  1. Well I did not get want I wanted to get done but I did get about 45 minutes in the orange/pink room today. Had to many phone calls this afternoon. Plus interruption from Greg do't help either. Just finish shining my sink. The dishes all put away. Heading to choir than funeral home cousin past away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your cousin. Sounds like you got a lot done though!

    ReplyDelete